Monday 7 July 2014

A little snapshot of the past...

Well...yoga is over for another evening and I'm feeling energised...sort of.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to share a few things I have done in the past. Like I've already said, I dabble in a bit of everything. 

I believe there is a creative idea inside everyone. It just depends whether the person does anything about it. For me, I have always loved the British seaside. Granted I don't live on the South coast where the water is warmer and beautiful colourful beach huts line up along the sand. 
 However, I maintain that living on the North East coast of England can be pretty spectacular too...




Thought I would just provide a couple of photos to prove my point. In fact, I love it so much, my husband and I chose to have our wedding on our local beach (which is no more than 100 metres from our doorstep) So as you can see I'm quite a fan.



Living by the sea is inspirational! The weather can change in the blink of an eye, and the landscape can look different from one day to the next. There is always something to look at, and always something to do, even if that is just a bit of beach combing and rock pooling (definitely a hobby of mine!)

So...because of my love of the seaside, it's not surprising that I found myself painting brightly coloured beach huts a good few years ago, and from there the beach theme just started to grow...





No comments:

Post a Comment