Monday 20 October 2014

New website, blog and Christmas creations...

Morning Folks!
 I am happy to say the Curious Seagull Studio website is now officially up and running!
 So take a peek and check it out...complete with new blog and a way to purchase any artwork that may take your fancy.

As a thank you to everyone for your continued support for the next two weeks (until Friday 31st October) I am also doing 20% off all original Lino Prints purchased through the website! So if you're after a Christmas present with a discount then head over to www.curiousseagullstudio.co.uk


Let me know what you think the website! It's still a bit of a learning curve for me...so please bare with me as I've never done anything like this before!
 I think I may well move the blog over to that website alone as well...but for the next few weeks at least I will double up on blogs and continue to post on here.

For the next two weeks I shall be working hard in the studio to get a few Christmas related creations up for sale. I'm also pondering a few new ideas for a different style of lino print...

Remember you can find me at www.facebook.com/curiousseagull for other things- photos, videos etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment